Balsamic roasted tomato and goat's cheese tart. Quick Balsamic Fig Roasted Tomato and Burrata Cheese Tarts. Fancy up your toast with goat cheese, reduced balsamic and roasted tomatoes. When Toast is good, oh, it's good.
When you blend it with goat cheese and tomatoes, you will getthese wonderful Goat Cheese Tomato Tarts. This recipe also calls for a blend of herbs that make the tarts especially savory. I like to grow my own herbs, such as thyme and basil. You can cook Balsamic roasted tomato and goat's cheese tart using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic roasted tomato and goat's cheese tart
- It’s 1 of vine of tomatoes intact or three large tomatoes sliced in half.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar and a little to drizzle over the tart.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a little to drizzle over the tart.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of caster sugar.
- It’s 100 g of goat's cheese or feta cheese sliced.
- Prepare 250 g of (1) sheet of store bought puff pastry.
- You need 1 handful of micro herbs or basil for garnish.
- You need 1 of drizzle of olive oil on top of the tart.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground sea salt to taste.
- It’s 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper.
A simple Roasted cherry tomato tart recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Neatly place the tomatoes in one layer on top of the goat's cheese so there are no gaps. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and decorate with torn basil leaves. Serve with some salad leaves, if you like.
Balsamic roasted tomato and goat's cheese tart step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Once heated, place the tomatoes in a roasting dish, drizzle over the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and sugar. Roast for 15 minutes until soft..
- Take the tomatoes out and leave to cool. Once cooled, roll out the store bought pastry and place the cooled roasted tomatoes Along with the sliced goat's cheese or feta cheese(whichever you choose) and drizzle with olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar and season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper..
- Place the prepared tart on a tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Garnish with microherbs or basil. Serve warm..
Crumble goat cheese on the finished tart and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. This easy puff-pastry tart can take any seasonal vegetables you throw at it and works perfectly as a quick supper. Scatter the roasted vegetables, beetroot and cherry tomatoes inside the egg-wash border and crumble over the goats' cheese. Drizzle the tart with a little more olive oil and season, to. This Goat Cheese and Tomato Tart with Rosemary and Mascarpone is an easy to make recipe that should be on everyone's summer menu.