Air Fryer spaghetti squash. You need to contact the server owner or hosting provider for further information. Season with desired salt and pepper. Place spaghetti squash cut-side-down into the preheated air fryer.
Anyway, if you've got an air fryer and haven't cooked your spaghetti squash in it then it's time to start! And, if you don't have an air fryer, definitely put that on your wish list. It really is the most used kitchen appliance in the house and it's so easy to use that it's crazy. You can have Air Fryer spaghetti squash using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer spaghetti squash
- Prepare 1/2 of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 2 TSP of grape seed oil.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- You need 6 of grape tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small pablano.
Learn How To Cook Spaghetti Squash in the Oven, Air Fryer, Instant Pot and Microwave. Includes tips and tricks on how to cut spaghetti squash and the best way to cook spaghetti squash for long thin strands. I improvised based on what ingredients I had. Spaghetti squash, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, organic golden beets, crushed red peppers, sea salt, and freshly ground peppers with a drizzle of fig balsamic dressing heated with a couple pinches of brown sugar.
Air Fryer spaghetti squash instructions
- Prep spaghetti squash by cutting ends off, then cut in half and clean out all the seeds. Use a tablespoon, makes cleaning easy..
- Cut grape tomatoes in half and pablano in strips. Add the salt and pepper to the inside of the squash. Use an oil suited for high heat, Not EVOO or you will have black smoke.
- Pre heat air fryer to 350. I have this model..
- Add squash half to drawer and cook 30 to 35 min before adding tomatoes and peppers. This is what they didn't tell me!.
- After adding, make sure to use a bit more oil and salt and mix it up with the veg, put back in and cook another 15 to 20 min..
- It took me 2 tries to figure it out, so it's good you have 2 halves 😉.
- Remove and let cool. Then use a fork to remove from skin. Toss with pinch of salt. Add shredded cheese if you like and serve..
Fried Yellow Squash in the Air Fryer. If you are a huge fan of fried yellow squash but not a huge fan of frying, air fried yellow squash is going to be a game changer! Subscribe below to get Chattavore's weekly newletter AND a free set of recipe cards to help you learn to cook from scratch! Poke holes into the squash with a fork and if necessary cut off the end of the squash to get it to fit into the basket. Note: frying time will depend on how many pounds the squash is.