Bacon Mac and Cheese. Enhance Delicious Dishes w/ Knorr® Pasta Sides. Cook macaroni as directed on package. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Bacon Mac and Cheese is a delicious and easy to make baked macaroni and cheese! You can cook Bacon Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Mac and Cheese
- It’s 4 strips of bacon.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked macaroni.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
Creamy, cheesy, macaroni is topped with bacon and breadcrumbs for an unforgettable meal! Very gradually whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. This is the ultimate comfort food. This Easy Bacon Mac and Cheese is simple to make, rich, creamy, cheesy, and absolutely loaded with flavor.
Bacon Mac and Cheese step by step
- Cook bacon in air fryer 400F (200C) for about 8 minutes. Let cool on a paper towel to soak up excess fat. Then, roughly chop the bacon..
- In the meantime, in a small pot, melt the butter on the stove-top. Add flour into the pot and stir until the color turned slightly tan. Pour in the milk and bring it to boil then turn the stove off. Add in the salt, onion powder, and cheese. Keep stirring until the cheese melts..
- Lightly grease a cake barrel and set aside..
- Add the cooked pasta and chopped bacon to the pot and mix. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake barrel. Air fry the macaroni and cheese at 400F (200C) for 6-7 minutes until cheese is melted and the surface looks golden brown..
If you love a nice and easy mac and cheese recipe, you're going to love it even more when you get to add BACON. This creamy, cheesy, gourmet baked mac and cheese with bacon will outshine any mac and cheese you've tasted! It is "restaurant-quality" AMAZING, and it couldn't be simpler to make. I'm so excited to share this recipe with you guys! Not only is this mac and cheese with bacon incredibly easy and delicious, I also love that it can be.