Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs. When you know you're going to be gone all day and need a quick dinner, crockpot recipes come in handy. Healthy chicken crockpot recipes that taste great become family favorites. Kids tend to like chicken and if you watch for sales, you can grab bone-in chicken thighs for a great price.
Chicken thigh cook time can fluctuate depending on the sizes and types of your meat. Chicken thighs maintain their excellent flavor and tenderness even when cooked for several hours in the slow cooker , while chicken breasts can become quite dry and tough. These easy slow cooker chicken thigh recipes are exactly what you need to remedy your chicken fatigue. You can have Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 2 of large packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
Whether you're looking for a classic chicken cacciatore dish or you want to spice things up with some crispy jerk chicken thighs, these dinner ideas won't disappoint. After the thighs were cooked, I took them out of the slow cooker and stirred in a little cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce, which worked out great. Delicious chicken thigh, cooked in a slow cooker and simmered in a savory sauce. These easy chicken thighs are such a crowd pleaser.
Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs….
- Place thighs inside a large crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions, minced garlic, Adobo, parsley flakes, black pepper and paprika over chicken thighs….Stir lightly……
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Serve with yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!!.
This is such a simple recipe with a semi-homemade sauce, that starts with your favorite BBQ sauce, and is amped up with extra spices and additions to take your chicken to a whole new level. We used boneless skinless thighs to make this recipe. Feel free to use the chicken cut of chicken you prefer. We cooked these thighs up in our slow cooker that has a built in meat thermometer but you can also use a regular meat thermometer in your slow cooker at home if you aren't in the market for a new crock pot.. This particular meat thermometer model allows you.