Corned Beef and Potato Chowder.
You can have Corned Beef and Potato Chowder using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Potato Chowder
- You need 1 of corned beef brisket.
- You need 6 medium of red potatos.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of water.
Corned Beef and Potato Chowder instructions
- Place corned beef brisket in large crock pot.
- Add water until brisket is completely covered.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours.
- Once cooked through, remove brisket from crock pot to cool, leaving water.
- Dice potatoes and onion and boil for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, dissolve corn starch in a 1 tbsp of warm water and add to crock pot, mix well.
- Finely chop corned beef.
- Drain water from potatoes and onions.
- Add meat, potatoes, and salt to water mixture in crock pot.
- I like to turn it on low for about an hour for all the ingredients to soak up seasoning, but it can be eaten immediately.