Peanut Butter Bars. I loved these Peanut Butter bars! I helped my Mom make them. We froze half of the bars they were great too.
So easy to make, & they taste just like a Reese's, but better because they're homemade. Perfectly thick, soft and chewy peanut butter bars with a peanut butter and chocolate glaze. No bake chocolate peanut butter bars combine an alluring flavor combination that we all love: chocolate and peanut butter. You can cook Peanut Butter Bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granola.
- It’s 1/3 cup of raw oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pitted dates.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 7 Tbs of peanut butter.
In this easy dessert, velvety smooth chocolate sits on top of a thick. What's the best peanut butter for Peanut Butter Bars? Don't get me wrong, I love every kind of peanut butter, and nut butter, under the sun, whether it's the fancy stuff or the basic butter at the. Smooth and creamy, chocolate/peanut butter heaven.
Peanut Butter Bars instructions
- Add coconut, granola, oats, cinnamon and dates into food processor, blending until a fine, crumbly mix forms..
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 1 minute, stirring half way through..
- Add peanut butter to the coconut mix, reserving 1 tbsp. Mix together until well coated..
- Line a square tin (I used an old 2lt ice cream container) with baking paper and pour mixture into it. Press down until compacted, drizzle remaining peanut butter over it and place the tin in the freezer for at least 45 minutes..
- Take out of tin, cut into squares and enjoy. Store remaining bars in fridge..
I literally can't think of a better way to get your peanut butter/chocolate fix right now. Peanut Butter Bars with Peanut Butter Frosting. These bars are made up of three different components: base, icing, and topping. Peanut Butter Blondie: The base of these bars is a. Deeply dark and flavorful peanut butter bars are keto and low carb.