CrockPot Beef Stew.
You can cook CrockPot Beef Stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Beef Stew
- Prepare 4 of carrot sticks, cut in thick chunks.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- You need 6 of potatoes, diced in thick pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of Stew Meat.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 2 cups of beef stock.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
CrockPot Beef Stew step by step
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Serve with warm bread and butter & enjoy!.