Fajita green chile enchiladas. Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Fajita green chile enchiladas When you can't decide between fajitas or green chile enchiladas combine them. These Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas come together in a snap with the use of juicy rotisserie chicken, store bought green chiles and salsa verde sauce.
These Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a crazy delicious. This simple recipe for Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is cheesy, spicy, and well-loved by my family. Forget about going out for enchiladas. You can cook Fajita green chile enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita green chile enchiladas
- You need 1 package of 100 calorie tortillas (Chichi's).
- You need 1 of large package of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare of Fajita marinade of your choice.
- You need 4 ounces of onion, green, red pepper each.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of green chile enchiladas sauce.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can of chopped green chile.
- It’s 8 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded low fat cheddar jack cheese.
You can do better at home! These easy green chicken enchiladas taste like they came from a restaurant and are the perfect way to use up leftover chicken. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Switch up your fiesta night with Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas! The creamy, cheesy sauce is to DIE for!
Fajita green chile enchiladas step by step
- Start by letting your chicken breast soak up fajita marinade this is Wegman's brand. I let it marinade for about 6 hours while I was at the pool.
- You can cook it however you prefer. I like the airfryer because it locks the flavor, cooks fast and everything stays moist. My chicken took about 20 minutes with some turning..
- While your chicken is cooking chop up your fajita veggies. I grabbed a packet already made up. Toss them in a nonstick pan. It's just to get them soft not fully cooked..
- When the chicken is done remove and chop up into small pieces since we're not shredding the meat.
- Toss chicken in a bowl with green chiles, fajita veggies, and cream cheese..
- Here it is all combined well.
- I weighed all of my filling and had a little over 40 ounces so that's about 5 ounces per enchilada of filling..
- After you have filled your tortillas line them up in a baking dish that has been sprayed.
- Pour your can of green chile sauce and spread out evenly.
- Top with shredded low fat Colby jack.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- Take out let it rest then serve. I topped mine with plain Greek yogurt and fresh salsa.
- MFP information 370 calories with 30 g of protein for 1 enchilada no toppings.
I couldn't do an entire month of my favorite Mexican recipes without sharing my FAVORITE one. May add chopped onion if desired. May also add japalenos if desired. Sprinkle with Fajita Seasoning, salt and pepper. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and chiles.