Chicken Taco Soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot?
Being the sweet freak then as well as now I would eat my Halloween candy as I trick or treated. I love all of the color in this yummy and easy chicken taco soup – oh yeah, AND all of the flavors! Low carb taco soup made in the Instant Pot! You can cook Chicken Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 can of Chili Beans.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomatoes, with liquid.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 4 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- It’s 1 of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Tortilla Chips.
This quick pressure cooker soup recipe is ready in less Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Add the cream cheese to the soup mixture and whisk. Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make!
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Dice onion and lightly saute..
- Place onion, beans, tomato, sauce, corn, and seasoning into slow cooker..
- Place chicken on top and lightly press until covered..
- Cook on low heat 6 hours..
- Remove chicken and shred with forks. Return to pot and cook another 2 hours..
- Serve topped with cheese, sour cream, and chips..
Be prepared, this Chicken Taco Soup from Delish.com comes with a chipotle kick. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles, so if that's not your. One thing I love about this recipe is how easy it is and how easy it is to customize. Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot.