Baked Apple With Egg. Serve immediately with sweet cardamom whipped cream (recipe follows). Add vanilla and cardamom and continue to whip until medium to stiff peaks form. Serve with baked apple pie egg rolls.
The egg wash gives your crust that beautiful golden, glossy sheen. Baked Apple Pie Egg Rolls are a healthier alternative to fried egg rolls and create a tasty treat to enjoy all year long! These Baked Apple Fritters are so delicious. You can have Baked Apple With Egg using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Apple With Egg
- Prepare of APPLE FILLING.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mix cheese (mozarella, chedder and parmesan cheese ).
- It’s 1 small of egg.
- You need 1 small of apple.
- Prepare 1 dash of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of CINNAMON YOGURT.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of greek yogurt.
With hints of warm cinnamon and nutmeg, these fluffy delights are so tasty, you will be popping one The fritters come together with basic ingredients like sugar, butter, egg, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, yogurt, vanilla, and of course apples. We take our baked apples seriously and decided to transform this lazy, weeknight dessert into something extraordinary. Taking a cue from our Opt for tart, crisp apples, such as Jonagold, Fuji, or Honeycrisp. Once your filling is stuffed inside, the baking time and technique pretty much stay the.
Baked Apple With Egg step by step
- cut the top of apple and remove the cavity deep enough for an egg.
- put egg into applw cavity and seasoning it then top mix cheese and cinnamon powder.
- apple top cover loosely with foil and bake at 180C for 18 minute or longer for huge apple.
- serve with greek yogurt and top with cinnamon powder.
The best Baked apples recipe starts with apples cored, filled with a cinnamon sugar mixture and baked until tender. Top them with ice cream and caramel sauce for an amazing healthy treat. Cinnamon baked apples recipe with oats, brown sugar and lots of cinnamon is easy enough for tonight, but doubles as the We like to bake our apples cut in halves. For maple pecan sauce, boil whipping cream and maple syrup until thick. Stir in pecans just before serving.