Museli Banana Cake. In large bowl, mix dry ingredients. In small bowl, mix bananas, oil, vanilla and eggs with whisk. Pour in the melted spread, honey, vanilla bean paste and eggs; beat well with a wooden spoon.
Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring until combined. Pour the cake mixture into a round or square baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper. Cut the banana into very small pieces, add to the bowl and mix thoroughly. You can cook Museli Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Museli Banana Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of muesli (soaked in 1/2 cup milk for about 15 mins).
- It’s 1/2 cup of breakfast sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1.5 cup of milk approx.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Add the banana mixture to the soaked muesli and beat well. Sift the flour and baking powder and fold into the wet mixture with a tablespoon. Make sure you do not over-mix. Pour the cake mixture into the prepared loaf tin.
Museli Banana Cake step by step
- Take a bowl. Add sugar & olive oil (you can use butter or any other oil but I like to keep it healthy & easy on calories so i use olive oil) & whisk together to form a smooth batter..
- Now add 1 cup milk & keep whisking. Add mashed banana, vanilla extract & honey to the batter & mix..
- Add already socked museli & curd to the batter & mix gently with the help of a spatula..
- Now seive flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt through strainer in a separate bowl..
- Now seive the already seived flour mix through the strainer to the batter & mix well..
- Line up the baking tin with butter paper & pour batter in the tin & make sure it is not filled more than 3/4th of the tin capacity. Bake it in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes on 160°c. Let it rest for about 2 hours..
- You can also bake the cake in airfryer. Preheat the airfryer on 200°c & bake the cake on 160°c for about 15 minutes..
- Your healthy yet super tasty banana museli cake is ready. Let it rest for about 5-6 hrs. You can serve it with any icecream of your choice..
Put the grated apple in a bowl and add the oats, seeds, half the nuts and the cinnamon. Spoon the muesli into two bowls and top with the sliced banana, sultanas and remaining nuts. Banana muesli bars Finding quick, easy and nutritious snacks that the kids will actually eat can be a challenge but my banana muesli bars might just be the answer you've been looking for. Line the base of the tin with baking paper. Place the butter in a bowl and, using a wooden spoon, beat in the sugar and salt.