Classic chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). We took our basic chocolate chip cookie and made one isolated change at a time.
Make these alongside Classic Peanut Butter Cookies or Fudge Brownies for the perfect classic baking day! Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the best things on earth and this recipe is no exception! There's something so special about chocolate chip cookies. You can have Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of hot water.
- Prepare of ¹/² tsp salt.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
These melt in your mouth Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies combine everything we love in a cookie. They are soft and cake-like with crisp edges and chewy centers. This homemade version of a classic cookie is delicious and perfect for the whole family! Learn how to make PERFECT chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are dangerously addictive with the perfect texture, perfect taste, perfect everything. These classic chocolate chip cookies are made with the addition of chopped pecans, but feel free to omit them or replace them with more chocolate chips if you aren't a fan of nuts. Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough. You can't go wrong with these classic chocolate chip cookies – always comforting, always delicious.