Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix. This towering banoffee pancakes dessert brings pancakes together with classic banoffee pie ingredients including bananas and caramel for one seriously impressive dessert. How to Make Pancake Mix for Homemade Pancakes. Homemade Pancakes don't take many Making a homemade pancake mix just means keeping the right ratios of dry ingredients ready to go.
I did end up throwing in some mini chocolate chips though, and they really made this cake!! Mash the bananas (you can use a fork or a mixer for this) and set aside. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. You can have Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix
- It’s of For the banana cake:.
- It’s 2 cups of pancake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 of medium size eggs.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- It’s 1 pack of Nestle All Purpose Cream chilled.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 pc of banana mashed.
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- It’s 1 pc of banana sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crashed graham.
Making funnel cakes out of pancake batter is the quickest and simplest way to enjoy the hot, sweet treat without leaving home. Prepare the pancake mix and water in a large bowl according to the. desserts-baking. Banoffee pie has to be one of my desert island desserts and while I still love the pie version, this cake certainly gives it a run for its money with its moist banana sponge layered with a sweet caramel frosting. Mix in the flour followed by the baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix step by step
- For the Banana Cake: Preheat oven at 150 deg cel. Mix all the ingredients, pour into a springform pan. Bake for 20-30 mins. Let it cool..
- For the filling: Using electric mixer, mix cream, banana and powdered sugar until fluffy, chill for 5-10 mins..
- When the cake is already cool,,pour in the cream mixture,topped with a slices of banana. Sprinkle some crashed graham, just like what i did. Refrigerated for at least 4hours before serving..
Put the cake on a serving plate or stand. Pile the chopped bananas on top, then drizzle with the remaining caramel and sprinkle with a little sea salt, if you like. Turn your regular morning pancake fix into a trip to the fair. Batter should be the thickness of cake batter, not too runny and not too gooey. It should fall from the whisk like ribbons.