Spiced Beef Stew With Sweet Potatoes.
You can cook Spiced Beef Stew With Sweet Potatoes using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiced Beef Stew With Sweet Potatoes
- You need 6 oz of Can tomato paste.
- Prepare 32 oz of Container Beef Broth.
- You need 3 lb of Boneless Chuck Roast,trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes (use stew beef).
- It’s 3 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 lb of Small Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Cubed.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Onions, Cut into Eighths.
- You need 2 cup of Cubed Butternut Squash (about 1lb).
- You need 2 cup of Frozen Whole Kernel Corn, Thawed.
- You need 2 of Celery ribs,Sliced.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves,Minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ancho Chile Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
Spiced Beef Stew With Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Whisk together first 2 ingredients until smooth..
- Sprinkle beef with flour,salt, and pepper;toss to coat..
- Cook beef,in batches,in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat,stirring occasionally, 10-12 minutes or until browned. Place in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Add sweet potatoes,next 8 ingredients,and broth mixture. Cover and cook on High 6 to 7 hours or until tender..