Chorizo breakfast tacos. Transfer chorizo to a plate with a slotted spoon. These tacos combine chorizo and scrambled eggs with all your favorite taco toppings—avocado, tomato, and cheese. Chorizo Breakfast TacosThese Chorizo Breakfast Tacos are easy enough to whip up for a weekday breakfast, but special enough for weekend brunch.
Crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat. Soy chorizo: soy-based sausages made with the same warming spices as traditional chorizo that I now use in my beloved breakfast tacos. These chorizo breakfast tacos, made with chorizo, eggs, and tortillas, is an easy weeknight dinner These chorizo breakfast tacos, loaded with eggs, potatoes, radish, crumbled chorizo sausage. You can cook Chorizo breakfast tacos using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo breakfast tacos
- You need 12 oz. of Of chorizo "2 tubes" regular or beef.
- You need 1 of small shallot.
- You need 1 of small white onion.
- Prepare 3 of small Yukon potatoes.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need of Corn tortillas either white corn or yellow. Flour works too.
- You need 3 of tbl. Spoon corn oil or what ever oil you prefer.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
In this breakfast taco recipe, chorizo adds zip to a hearty potato-and-onion filling that's irresistible stuffed into a warm corn tortilla. Yesterday we made breakfast tacos with soft scrambled eggs, bacon, and spinach. While my potatoes simmer, I fried off some chorizo in a skillet, figuring that the spicy chorizo fat would make a. I'm always on the fence about breakfast tacos and burritos – usually because I want some sort of pork and queso cheese in my tacos and I don't always love sausage but when I do… it's usually chorizo.
Chorizo breakfast tacos step by step
- This is what you need..
- Dice your onions and shallot. Peel your potatoes and cube on the smaller size so they will brown nicely and be cooked all the way through..
- In a preheated skillet over med/high heat add your oil and potatoes. Salt and pepper and stir and fry until golden brown about 7-10 mins..
- Add your onions and shallot..
- Stir and fry for 4-5 mins..
- Add your chorizo and break it up with your spoon..
- Cook for 8-10 mins stirring to keep from burning..
- Mean while in a preheated grill pan or skillet to med. Heat start to heat your tortillas 10 seconds a side or so..
- Wet a few paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds. Line your tortilla warming container or plate with the warm paper towels. As you go make sure to keep rotating your warm tortillas from the top to the bottom this will keep them nice and hot..
- Now add the eggs no need to whisk not like we're making an omelette "lol".
- Turn off heat and stir vigorously breaking up the yolks and mixing from top to bottom untill eggs are cooked and no longer runny. About 5 mins..
- And there it is easy and always a family favorite!!!.
- Serve on warm tortillas and top with hot sauce if you desire. I am using cholula it has a nice vinegar taste on the mild side..
- Hope you all enjoy!!!.
These breakfast tacos are the best way to enjoy a weekend breakfast! I don't know about you guys These breakfast tacos do have a bit of a kick, from the Mexican chorizo and the serrano peppers in. These breakfast tacos do have a bit of a kick, from the Mexican chorizo and the serrano peppers in the potatoes, but it can easily be modified to be less spicy if you prefer. Disclosure: This post has been generously sponsored by BC Egg, the opinions Chorizo Egg Tacos. It's hard to put into words how amazing my kitchen smelled while I was frying up.