5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla.
You can cook 5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla
- It’s 1 (62 g) of Low-carb whole grain tortilla.
- You need 100 g of lean flank steak or chicken breasts.
- You need 70 g of avocado.
- Prepare 150 g of bell pepper (sliced, i used green/yellow/red).
- Prepare 30-40 g of cheddar(grated).
- It’s of Seasonings.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 15 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 g of butter.
5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla instructions
- Set a nonstick skillet to high heat. Once hot add olive oil and bell peppers. Sear and cook until the outside is charred and the bell peppers are crisp-tender, around 4-6 minutes. As they cook, squeeze in some lime juice to caramelize and soften them..
- Toss in thinly cut flank steak(or chicken breasts whichever you used) and continue cooking together in the skillet. As they cook sprinkle in some salt and pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until your desired readiness..
- To a low-carb tortilla, spread half of avocado(70g) on half of the tortilla. Add cheese and the steak mixture. Fold the quesadilla in half..
- Set a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat and once hot add butter then toss in the quesadilla. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side to melt the cheese and toast the outside of the tortilla..
- Enjoy the quesadilla with some salsa or low-calorie BBQ sauce.