Quick Pizza Dough. How to make thick crust pizza: If you prefer thick crust pizza, you have a couple of options — do one or both for a thicker crust! Cut the dough in half, form each piece into a neat ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and transfer to the freezer. The morning before you want to make pizza, transfer the dough to the refrigerator to thaw.
Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. You can cook Quick Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of envelop of dry yeast.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar 2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for coating.
Transfer to a bowl brushed with oil, turning dough to evenly coat. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle.
Quick Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl.
- Mix it well. Add the oil and water to the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Knead the dough and then form a ball coat with the 3 tablespoon of oil and let it work/ rise for 1 hour covered..
- Flour a surface and roll it out..
Add another cup of flour and the salt and mix well. Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and scrape out the bowl. Can I Make This Pizza Dough Ahead of Time? You can, but I want to caveat this heavily. If you are serving a crowd and want to just BE PREPARED, you can definitely make this dough ahead, but instead of letting it quick rise covered with a towel ON the stove where it should be warm from the preheated oven, you should keep it in a cooler, drier place (like the countertop), and move it to the.