Scrambled Egg Bruschetta.
You can cook Scrambled Egg Bruschetta using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Bruschetta
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 6 slice of French bread.
- You need 1 of about 1/2 cup chopped vegetables, such as grape tomatoes, green onions, & mini sweet peppers.
Scrambled Egg Bruschetta step by step
- Beat together eggs, salt and pepper..
- Heat butter in a large nonstick pan on medium high..
- Add egg mixture and vegetables..
- Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are set and vegetables are warm..
- Meanwhile heat broiler..
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet..
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes per side until light golden brown..
- Top bread with egg mixture..
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired..
- Serve warm..