Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket. Pizza is an easy go-to food loved by people of all ages. With frozen, delivery, take-out, bake at home and gourmet options, pizza fits just about any occasion. While an occasional indulgence in commercial pizza is okay, if it is a regular feature in your diet, you may want to reconsider your choices.
Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. See more ideas about Pizza, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Veggie Packed Cheese Pizza Our homemade marinara sauce is blended with freshly chopped organic spinach, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and zucchini, spooned on our hand-tossed whole wheat pizza dough, and then layered with fresh mozzarella cheese. You can cook Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket
- It’s of dough.
- Prepare 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of sachet yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of passata.
- Prepare 280 ml of warm water.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped chorizo.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- You need 160 of grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of sliced pepperoni.
Place the dough ball(s) on the prepared baking sheet. Dough remnants can be rolled into grissini (breadsticks). You could also try a plait, or little dough balls. To do this, smear a little oil onto a baking sheet and space your leftover dough shapes about a finger width apart.
Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket instructions
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin – around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight – you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Bake in a hot oven until golden and crispy. See more ideas about Knish recipe, Jewish recipes, Recipes. Sieve the strong white flour into a large mixing bowl, add the salt and pepper. Regular pizza: – dough – tomato sauce – mozzarella cheese – toppings of choice. Vegan Pizza: – dough – tomato sauce.