Deep fried pizza dough balls. The Best Fried Dough Balls Recipes on Yummly Pizza Express Just Shared Its 'secret' Dough Ball, Fried Christmas Balls, Air Fryer, Air Fried, Fried Dough Balls (pizza Dough) Italian Zeppole! Baked or Fried Pizza Balls – so easy and fun to make, and of course yummy!
This time I wanted to have more fun because that's the kind of gal I am. In the meantime, she prepared the tomato sauce with garlic and basil and let it simmer away. She then flattens the balls into circles, with the centre thinner than the sides. You can have Deep fried pizza dough balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep fried pizza dough balls
- Prepare 500 g of plain flour.
- It’s 25 g of fresh yeast.
- It’s 500 ml of warm water.
- It’s of Oil for frying (sunflower, veg).
- It’s of Salt and dried herbs (I like thyme or rosemary).
The pizza dough balls were placed into the. Sweet Fried Pizza Dough Balls – Recipe Italians are crazy about pizza and, when it comes to Carnival time, also about frying pretty much everything. Each single area in Italy has its own recipe for making fried stuff at Carnival but some of the best recipes are the spontaneous ones like the Sweet Fried Pizza Dough Balls you can easily make. Great recipe for Deep fried pizza dough balls.
Deep fried pizza dough balls step by step
- Mix yeast in water and gently add to flour. Mix constantly. The final consistency should be quite runny. Leave to rise for about 90 mins.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok on a medium low flame. Using 2 spoons, scoop the dough into the oil and fry until lightly golden. These will need to be done in batches.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve immediately, adding salt and dried herbs of your choice..
I didn't know a better translation, sorry! These are made from a dough similar to pizza. A strong tradition for Christmas eve lunch in Naples. Roll dough out and cut it. Take one of the dough pieces, flatten it, and put shredded cheese and some pepperoni in the middle.