You can cook Pot Roast/crock-Pot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast/crock-Pot
- You need 3 lb of Chuck roast; trimmed.
- You need 1 packages of Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 large of carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 each of celery stalks.
- Prepare 8 small of red potatoes.
Pot Roast/crock-Pot instructions
- Chop vegetables to bite-sized chunks..
- Combine all ingredients in crock-pot..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender..
- To thicken the gravy, remove the meat and veggies from the pot and place them on a serving platter..
- Mix together 2 tablespoons flour and 2-3 tablespoons water to make a paste. Whisk the paste into the hot liquid and simmer until thickened..