BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs. You'll make any get-together special with these attractive kabobs. Cubes of marinated steak are skewered with shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers and onions, then grilled. For picnics, I assemble the kabobs at home and carry them in a large container.
Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. You can have BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs
- It’s of Shrimp.
- It’s of beef steaks.
- You need of bamboo scewers.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of parsley.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- It’s of grated ginger.
- You need of tyme.
- Prepare of montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of paprika.
Steak and Shrimp Kabobs are a quick and easy twist on surf and turf! Here is a summer time favorite: Shrimp and Steak Kabobs prepared on the grill or in your oven. Some people who are not grill savvy often do not know how to Alternate all ingredients on skewers and grill, or broil until meat reaches desired doneness. Remove steak and shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs instructions
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight.
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy..
Light-colored sesame oil has a mild flavor that's nice for salads. Brush these pineapple & shrimp kabobs with BBQ sauce and grill. Heat that grill up for these Grilled Shrimp and Sausage Kabobs – with lots of veggies, sausage, shrimp and bacon, all covered in a sticky sweet glaze. The sauce is sticky and sweet and is perfect on this kabob recipe. I always love a good grilled shrimp recipe, and combining that shrimp with.