Unstuffed Cabbage Roll.
You can have Unstuffed Cabbage Roll using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll
- Prepare 11/2 of lbs. Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of – Onion; chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of – Green Pepper; chopped.
- You need 1 can of petite diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Jasmine Rice; cooked and cooled.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of Turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice; either by an instant pot or boiling method….let cool down..
- In a Dutch oven pot or a casserole dish.
- , mix together all ingredients well…
- Put dutch oven pot or a casserole dish in oven and cook for 30 minutes; remove from oven drain off liquid and stir; return to oven for 30 more minutes; remove from oven and drain again and stir; return to oven and cook another 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down a bit; then serve……*when done it will look like a casserole….