Pumpkin bread with crumble topping. If using topping, mix topping ingredients in a bowl and smooth evenly over batter to the edges. My daughter has celiac and loves this pumpkin bread. I've taken it to work and people haven't even noticed it's gluten free.
Moist pumpkin bread with a pumpkin spice streusel topping and a sticky maple glaze. Once baked, it's time for the maple glaze on top! This is the glue that holds the streusel together so it doesn't all crumble off. You can cook Pumpkin bread with crumble topping using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread with crumble topping
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Crumbling topping.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of softened butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
Plus, it's so easy to make because all you need are two ingredients; powdered sugar. Home » Type » Bread » Muffins + Scones » Vegan Pumpkin OAT Muffins + Crumble Topping. Vegan Pumpkin Oat Muffins are moist and tender, lightly spiced muffins topped with a delicious cinnamony crumble top! Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Pumpkin bread with crumble topping instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 6 mini loaf pans and set aside. If using regular sized pans use 2..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour batter equally into the prepared pans. In a small mixing bowl, fork together topping ingredients. Sprinkle topping on each loaf..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Let rest for a few minutes before slicing and gobbling up..
- I found this recipe online. I doubled the recipe because it said it would only have enough for 6 small pans. I got 4 big loafs and 8 mini loafs. The baking times do vary so pay attention to your bread. Keep checking it. I pulled the minis out at 40 minutes in. My one set of 2 loafs came out at 50 minute mark. The 2nd set 55 minute mark..
- So just keep an eye on your oven and the time. My dad doesnt like really sweet breads. He loved it. He said you can really taste the pumpkin and the seasonings. We tried it with butter and then with cream cheese lightly spread on this bread. It was really good even plain. Enjoy..
This yummy pumpkin bread won first prize in the Acorn Pantry Bread Contest. It melts in your mouth, and the recipe easily doubles for gift-giving. —Renee' Nanez, Frederic, Wisconsin. This cozy pumpkin bread recipe is loaded with pumpkin spices and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Perfectly moist and topped with the most addictive maple glaze. Worked out great for me, added a little bit of a crumble instead of the glaze on top.