Crockpot Beef Stew.
You can cook Crockpot Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 lb of Stew meat.
- You need 4 large of carrots sliced.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions chopped.
- It’s 1 stalk of Celery sliced.
- It’s 3 large of potatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic diced.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
Crockpot Beef Stew instructions
- Mix Flour, Salt, and pepper. Dredge meat in mixture..
- Sear over med-high heat till browned..
- Add meat and remaining ingredients to crockpot. Mix well..
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours..