My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict. One of my favorite breakfast is EGGS BENEDICT. But as you know is not so healthy with all that butter. so I created healthy version of egss benedict! Eggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast, but it can be a bit heavy.
This healthy eggs benedict is a twist on an old standard. This "healthy hollandaise" sauce is made mostly of Greek yogurt, with a little lemon, touch of butter, and some green tea for an unexpected color. Don't expect it to taste quite like a true hollandaise, but the tart yogurt and lemony zest goes quite well. You can cook My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict
- It’s 1 of 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin.
- It’s 1 of Low Fat Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Salmon.
- It’s 1 of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Pesto.
- You need 1 of Cajun seasoning (to taste).
Caprese Eggs Benedict made with tomatoes, basil, poached eggs and a healthy hollandaise sauce. Eggs Benedict is always a classy and delicious breakfast choice and this caprese version takes the original to a new level. You will love the tomato basil addition and the hollandaise sauce is. In my eggs Benedict recipe, I use immune-boosting, heart-healthy, anti-inflammatory foods like avocado, asparagus and tomato.
My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict step by step
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Turn stove to medium-low heat..
- Crack the egg carefully in the pan..
- Sprinkle egg with Cajun seasoning and pepper to taste..
- Meanwhile toast English Muffin to your crispyness liking (yes I just made up a word).
- Slather muffin with pesto and low fat cream cheese..
- Top it with the smoked salmon and finally the egg. Nom!.
Eggs Benedict is one of those items that you'll always see on a breakfast or brunch menu. But, when prepared with the traditional ingredients. If the prospect of making eggs Benedict at home intimidates you, it's likely because the hollandaise sauce seems daunting. The thick and creamy sauce is created by emulsifying warm butter into egg yolks and lemon juice — a technique that goes hand in hand with the fear that the sauce will "break." Keto eggs benedict is one of those dishes that should be enjoyed right away, and the leftovers discarded. So try to make only as many as you know you'll be The best part of eggs Benedict is the rich hollandaise sauce.