You can cook Beef Samosas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Samosas
- It’s 350 g of beef/meat.
- You need 1 stick of leeks.
- It’s 2 of small red onions.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mixed spice.
- It’s of Salad oil.
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
Beef Samosas instructions
- Heat little oil in a pot add minced meat in low heat let it cook slowly.keep stiring.
- When meat water dries n its cooked add spices n salt mix well.
- Add the leeks n onions mix well.stir for few minutes don't overcook them.remove from the heat let them cool.
- Make the samosa manda n fold when the meat cools add into the manda..
- I made chapos from the remaining dough.
- Packed for client.