Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor. The BEST Chicken Marinade Recipe is so easy and makes the best chicken ever! Loaded with the perfect amount of flavor, this marinade recipe is made with simple ingredients. We eat chicken a lot in our house.
You'll never need another grilled chicken recipe again! We are two days into summer so if you haven't dusted off those grills, that really needs to change immediately so you can whip up the easiest grilled chicken recipe of all time. A classic Alabama condiment, this tangy and spicy combination of mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, horseradish, and vinegar is a terrific marinade for grilled chicken. "A devastatingly delicious marinade, basting sauce, and serving sauce," says Chef John. You can cook Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor
- You need 1/2 kg (500 g) of Chicken thigh/legs or breast parts.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Maggi Indian cooking paste or garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of smoked or plain paprika.
- Prepare 170 g of Plain greek yogurt enough to coat the chicken.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need Half of slice of lemon or lime.
- Prepare of Chilli powder (optional).
There's spice, there's sweet, and there's lime. It's easy and fresh, and it has a nice kick without being overly spicy. For many years now I have been perfecting my chicken marinade recipe and it's finally exactly what I want. I love this easy chicken marinade recipe because it quickly transforms an ordinary chicken breast (or any other cut of chicken) into something extraordinarily delicious – just in time for dinner.
Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor step by step
- If you are using breasts cut those into cubes. If not, you can use those precut chicken thighs or legs.
- Put the chicken in a freezer bag or plastic container..
- Put all other ingredients into the freezer bag/plastic container with the chicken and squeeze in the juice of the lemon or lime. Mix it all together. You can add chilli powder to add spiciness..
- If you cannot get find any maggi indian paste in your local store, you can make one. The paste consists of little amounts of garam masala, ginger, garlic, sugar,sautéed onions. Make a paste of these ingredients. But I like it simple so stick buying the indian paste.
- Once all are mixed in the freezer bag/plastic container, put it in the freezer overnight if you plan to cook the next day. If you want to cook it the same day, marinate it for at least 30 minutes to an hour. But it is preferable for overnight marinating..
- When it is time to cook, remove it from the freezer then you can put it in skewers together with capsicum and chunk of onion or put it directly in an air fryer/oven or chargrill it. Sorry I haven’t taken some finished grilled chicken photo but I guarantee you this marinade is very tasty when cooked..
A simple marinade and easy tips for grilling makes this easy grilled chicken recipe the BEST. Make these flavorful, juicy chicken breasts for dinner tonight! Everyone needs a great grilled chicken recipe in their repertoire. A recipe that's easy to prepare and makes flavorful, juicy chicken breasts, every time. They are so easy with just five ingredients each, and five minutes or prep, and they make your chicken so juicy and full of flavor when baked or grilled.