Oatmeal bread. Oatmeal bread is a wonderful way to add nutrition and texture to morning toast, a favorite sandwich, or an accompaniment to a hearty soup. A lightly sweet bread-machine loaf good enough and light enough to eat every day. Reviews for: Photos of Honey Of An Oatmeal Bread.
Oatmeal Bread – Bread Machine. back to all recipes. This bread has a lightly sweet flavor with good texture and crust.—Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington. Oatmeal Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Oatmeal bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal bread
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of poppy seed optional.
- You need 1/2 of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s Dash of salt.
Oatmeal molasses bread is a rich and tender loaf that is perfect for toast or sandwiches. I've had a few people ask for an oatmeal molasses bread recipe so I thought I'd break this good 'ol recipe out of. This bread (like each of the other loaf breads I regularly make) represents the Like most sandwich breads, it makes excellent toast. It's great for putting on the table with dinner, too, especially when.
Oatmeal bread step by step
- I use oats rolled old fashioned about 1 1/4cup and by using magic bullet to ground it making 1 cup of flour.
- Add 1/2 hot water to the flour and mix with wood spoon with dash of salt and I add poppy seed with you get sticky dough I add the oil.
- Instead of using flour to roll the dough I put rolled oats cut to 6 ball then I change my mind made 3 balls instead.
- Roll to flat disk using paper parchment.
- Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- You could open and stuff them show with cheese enjoy.
Edith's Oatmeal Date Nut BreadThe Heritage Cookbook Project. Oatmeal bread is a form of bread which is made with the addition of oatmeal and sometimes a small amount of oat flour as well. The added ingredients make the bread very rich, with a nutty flavor and a. This is a very nice, basic oatmeal bread for your bread machine that I do make fairly often. The ingredients are simple, and great for those avoiding dairy products, since it's made with water.