Potato Soyabean Stuffed Cabbage Parcel.
You can cook Potato Soyabean Stuffed Cabbage Parcel using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Soyabean Stuffed Cabbage Parcel
- It’s 4 of boiled whole leaf layer of cabbage(till 1 whistle).
- Prepare 2 of middle sized boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled and grinded soyabean.
- It’s 1 of big sized finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil for saute cabbage leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of oil for potato stuffing.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s As needed of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Potato Soyabean Stuffed Cabbage Parcel step by step
- Firstly,heat oil in a pan and add fennel seeds,let it splutter..
- Now add finely chopped onion and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame,then add boiled potato,grinded soyabean and all dry spices and mix it well altogether..
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and stuffing is ready..
- Now heat 2 tsp oil in another pan and saute the whole cabbage leaf layers from both sides on low flame till moisture absorbs..
- Now assemble the parcels,take one leaf layer and stuff the potato mixture over it and wrap it gently in square shape with the help of toothpick..
- Cabbage parcels is ready to serve…..garnish with some tomato slice and curry leaves..you can serve this dish as a snack..