Ground beef and green bean casserole. Enjoy a hearty Ground Beef Green Bean Casserole with mushrooms for dinner. You can have this Thanksgiving classic any time of year by adding ground beef to this famous green bean casserole.. Ground Beef Casserole Recipes on Yummly
Green beans are chopped, and cooked with ground beef in a sweet soy-based sauce. A quick and easy way to get picky kids to eat green beans. I used fresh green beans and I suppose canned or even better yet frozen would work just as well. You can have Ground beef and green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground beef and green bean casserole
- You need 1 2/3 lb of ground beef, you can substitute for any ground meat.
- Prepare 30 oz of green beans.
- You need 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese, your favorite.
- Prepare 1 large of onions chopped.
- It’s 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baby petite carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
I will definitely make this again although I will reduce. Slice onions and spray casserole dish with non-stick coating. Place the browned ground beef in the bottom of the casserole dish. Cover with half of the cheese (tearing cheese slices into chunks if using) and half of..and Green Bean Casserole recipe: This dish is quick and easy to make and doesn't require extra seasoning (except for maybe fresh ground pepper INSTRUCTIONS.
Ground beef and green bean casserole step by step
- Chop your celery, and onion. Shred the cheese.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- In an oven safe dish, Heat butter. Brown the beef/ meat. Add carrots and onion as you are browning. When its browned and carrots tender drain excessive liquids. Add spices and stir..
- Add green beans, milk, and parmesan cheese..
- Mix everything well except shredded cheese, put the shredded cheese on top and bake 30-40 minutes..
In large skillet, break up and brown ground beef in oil until no longer pink. In large bowl, combine green beans (with. View top rated Ground beef and green bean casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Ground beef casseroles are always a good choice for busy weeknight family meals. Football Fiesta Casserole Recipe Layer a spicy ground beef mixture with kidney beans, olives, cheese and corn chips and bake for a main dish casserole that will satisfy the heartiest of appetites.